Tuesday 15 May 2012



Powerbar Belt Needed


Hi All
I received this message from our colleague Catherine Carroll ahea dof the Cork City Marathon - Can you help Catherine??
"I am running the marathon in 3 weeks, and will be carrying my own water on the day. I have a Powerbar running belt with four water bottles and was planning on picking up another, that I would have ready with full bottles that I could take on at the halfway mark. Unfortunately Powerbar have stopped doing this belt (with the velcro waist). I have tried others and they don't fit very well. Sooo... long story short I was wondering  if anyone has that belt in size small, that I could borrow for the day? I don't need the bottles, as I have plenty spare. It's a long shot but said I'd give it a try!

Thanks

Kind regards,

Catherine