Monday 4 December 2017

Give Something Back To Your Club.
Run A Cross Country Race For Your Club.
Try It Just Once and See The Difference It Will Make To Your Running.
PBs Guaranteed Next Year If You Run Cross Country This Year Danny



Hi all,

The East Cork novice cross country takes place on Sunday, 10 December in Watergrasshill. 
 Although I do not have to enter athletes in advance, it would make it easier for me, if anyone interested in running could let me know in advance.  If there is anyone who has been thinking about running cross country and would like to try it for the first time, this one would be a good race to start with.
 
The national novice cross country takes place on Sunday,
17th December in Waterford.  I'm happy to say that we already have a women's team, but if there is anyone else who would like to join us it would be great, but please let me know by tomorrow. 
 Also, are there any men at all interested in rounding off the year with one more cross country race?  If so, also please let me know by tomorrow. 

Kind regards,
Sally