Monday, 11 January 2010


News Update -Monday - 9.30pm

- Just received this e mail from Liam O'Brien of East Cork AC re tomorrow's

A decision on whether to go ahead with tomorrow nights 3 k race will be
> made at lunch time tomorrow. Tonight the lap is in the worst state I have
> ever seen it. The slush and surface water, particularly on the footpath,
> have frozen to an extremely dangerous level (much worse and more
> widespread than the way it was when the 4th leg of the series was called
> off). A notice will appear on the East Cork AC web site at about 2pm to
> update the situation. (and on our own blog also)
> In any event anyone (non locals) intending to travel any more than a few
> miles to the event would be advised to give the race a miss in case it is
> called off at the last minute

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.