MALLOW AC - 10 MILE UPDATE - SUNDAY NEXT
Thanks for all of your entries so far.
We will continue to accept entries until Friday at midnight, so please let your running colleagues know.
With regards to the weather the course is currently raceable and if things don't deteriorate too much we are hopeful the race will go on as planned.
We will have a course inspection on Saturday morning and make a final decision then as to whether the race will go ahead. This will be posted on the website at 13:00 Saturday and I will email all entrants at this stage.
See you all on Sunday (hopefully)
Mallow Athletic Club