Wednesday 11 August 2010


WORDS FROM OUR CLUB COLLEAGUE MARIE MURPHY

Hello Clubmates,


I am participating in the Concern Great Ethiopia 10K Run 2010.

Concern Worldwide is an international humanitarian organisation dedicated to reducing suffering and ending extreme poverty and I would really appreciate your support in helping me to raise funds for this very worthy cause. Concern responds to several regional and local emergencies, and provides support to vulnerable communities in Ethiopia – including women, orphans, children and people living with HIV. Ethiopia rains have also failed, causing crop failures and the worst drought the region has seen in years, intensifying this already dire crisis. So if you can spare a few coppers and sponsor me I would really appreciate it.

Any donation no matter how small is hugely welcomed.


I will have my Sponsorship Card at the next few races if anyone would like to contribute then.


Thanks so much for your support,

Marie


Alternatively you can donate on-line;

http://www.concernchallenge.org/challenger-profile.php?id=3618

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.