Monday, 24 August 2026

 Help Needed Running Around The Coast


( Received On Facebook Messager)

Some of you may be interested

14:25 (8 minutes ago)
I hope some of your runners will help me and/or join me this weekend, 27-30 August.  I've been running around the coast of Ireland for the last nine years. (running a few times every month) I've already covered the provinces of Ulster, Connacht and most of Munster. It's 5,396km so far around the Irish coast - and I've reached..... MIDLETON. I will be running on this Thursday evening (27th), Friday morning (28th) and Sunday morning (30th) when I hope to reach Youghal. On the Saturday I'll just do the parkrun in Midleton. I try to stick to the coast as much as possible and I'm hoping some of you guys can help (and join me) especially with the section between Ballycotton and Roches Point. See my blog for more detail about what I'm doing. https://cliftoncoastalrun.blogspot.com/