Sunday 24 February 2013

Weekend Round Up
PAY UP TIME

Many of our members have sponsored Margaret Jones in her Back to Back Marathon she has done her bit now its time to do yours.Here is a message from Margaret

Well lads as a lot of you know I finished my Back to Back Marathons last weekend so I've done my hard bit. Now its up to ye to do the hard part by dipping your hands into your pockets, Bags and handing over your donations.I can call to or meet those of you that don't know where i live. I will be at training both Mon. and Wed nights for those that want to give it to me there.
When all collected thank you sooo much i've raised 1300 Euro
Margaret

Other news from the weekend is that Michelle Kenny came 2nd Lady in the Inniscarra 4 Mile race in Ballyanley today having a great run on a very tough course.Well done Michelle.
Several other members ran but I have no details to hand yet.
Also Sheila Buckley had a superb run in Dungarvan 10km today clocking a time of 43.47 and looking good for Ballycotton.
Danny