Might Be Of Interest To Some Members
MOVEMENT FOR ATHLETES
This is a 6 week courses designed to teach clients how to improve and maintain their joint mobility.
Techniques covered include:
- Self-Myofascial Release (SMR) techniques
- Joint mobility drills
- Core activation techniques
- Flexbility exercise
- Postural correction drills
- Breathing techniques
All these are designed to provide athletes, or anyone looking to move better, with a toolbox of techniques to effectively manage their mobility issues,
- 6 week course
- Investment: €80
- Max 15 people per course
To book your place, full payment must be made in advance of the course starting. Places are given on a first come, first served basis.
Click here to see a quick video of what we'll be covering.
STEVE MCGRATH HEALTH & PERFORMANCE GROUP NUTRITION COURSE
Our second course is all about nutrition- probably the most neglected aspect of almost everyones health and fitness routine. This course is held in our purpose built education room.
This course is designed to educate you on:
- The basics of lifelong nutrition
- The components of a well balanced nutrition plan
- The psychology of make lasting changes
As part of this course, all clients will receive:
- Two 30 minute private consultations- weigh in, 12 site skinfold bodyfat testing, goal setting, etc.
- Individualised nutritional advice based off their assessment
- Structured weekly group nutrition and lifestyle presentations with Q&A session to troubleshoot any challenges
- All the tools and strategies that we use with our training clients
- Weekly email follow up support- e.g. recipes, tips on habit formation, etc.
- Course folder for managing all course material for easy access
- Starts 26th at
- 6 weeks in duration
- 15 people per class
- Investment- €130
To secure your place, full payment must be received in advance of the course starting.
Places are given on a first come, first served basis.
These really are going to be 2 very informative and results driven courses guys. If you are serious about your training or simply want to move better, then these two courses are an absolute must.
To book your place call Steve 0214882288
Any questions? Feel free to contact us
STEVE MCGRATH HEALTH & PERFORMANCE,